1) The specific energy of the battery is as high as 430Wh/kg (1000Wh/dm3), which is the highest among all kinds of lithium batteries.
2) High open-circuit voltage, up to 3.6 volts (V) for single cell; The working voltage is high and varies with the load, usually between 3.2 and 3.6 volts (V).
3) The self-discharge rate is low, and the annual self-discharge rate is below 2%; It has a long storage life and can be stored for 10-15 years at room temperature.
4) The operating temperature range is wide, and the general operating temperature is between – 55 ℃ and+85 ℃.
5) The working voltage is stable. More than 90% of the battery capacity is output on a high voltage platform with almost constant voltage.
6) Generally, it works continuously for a long time with a small current, and can provide a medium current pulse, with a working time of up to 8 years.
7) The battery itself has a PTC protection plate, and the current drop of the battery short circuit is less than 600mA within 5s, and the voltage drop is less than 0.04V when the PTC passes 400mA.
Precautions for battery use:
1) Short circuit and charging are prohibited.
2) It is forbidden for users to combine batteries by themselves.
3) Overdischarge, extrusion, incineration or disassembly are strictly prohibited.
4) It is forbidden to use or heat outside the allowable temperature range.
5) When the battery is used to the termination voltage, it should be removed from the instrument in time.
6) Do not weld directly on the surface of the battery, but use the battery with pre-installed guide lug or lead.
7) The used battery shall be disposed according to the local environmental protection regulations, buried deep underground or put into deep water.
The above precautions shall be strictly observed to avoid improper operation and use of the battery, which may lead to swelling, leakage, fire or explosion of the battery
Post time: Feb-21-2023